Edward III, king of England
- Edward of Woodstock, the Black Prince, prince of Wales * 15.06.1330 Joan, The Fair Maid of Kent
- Elisabeth, princess of England * 16.06.1332 Enguerrand VII, comte de Soissons
- Joan, princess of England * 1335
- William de Hatfield, prince of England * 1337
- Lionel of Antwerp, Duke of Clarence * 29.11.1338 Elizabeth de Burgh, countess of Ulster Violante Visconti
- John of Gand, Duke of Lancaster * 03.1340 Blanche, duchess of Lancaster Constanza, infanta de Castilla Catherine Swinford Roelt
- Edmund of Langley, Duke of York * 05.06.1341 Isabel, infanta de Castilla Joan Holland
- Blanche, princess of England * 1342
- Mary, princess of England * 10.10.1344 Jean IV, duc de Bretagne
- Margaret, princess of England * 20.07.1346 John Hastings, 12th earl of Pembroke
- Thomas, prince of England * 1347
- William, prince of England * 24.06.1348
- Thomas of Woodstock, Duke of Gloucester * 07.01.1355 Aleanor de Bohun
Edward III of England marries Philippa, daughter of the Count of Hainault.
King Edward III of England is declared King of France.
Battle of Neville's Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by Edward III of England at Calais, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
The founding of the Order of the Garter by King Edward III of England is announced on St George's Day.
Battle of Winchelsea: The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.