James II, King of England, Scots and Ireland
Children from Marriage I:
- Charles Stuart, 1st duke of Cambridge * 22.10.1660
- Mary II, queen of England * 30.04.1662 William III, King of England, Scots and Ireland
- James Stuart, 2nd duke of Cambridge * 12.07.1663
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain and Ireland * 06.02.1665 Georg, prins til Danmark
- Charles Stuart, Duke of Kendall * 04.07.1666
- Edgar Stuart, Duke of Cambridge * 14.09.1667
- Henrietta Stuart, princess of England * 13.01.1669
- Catharine Stuart, prince of England * 09.02.1671
Children from Marriage II:
James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England) defeats the Dutch Fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
James II of England and VII of Scotland becomes King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
The former King James II of England, now deposed, lays siege to Derry.
England passes the Act of Grace, forgiving followers of Catholic James II.