Henry VII, King of England
Children from Marriage I:
- Arthur Tudor, prince of Wales * 20.09.1486 Catalina de Aragón, infanta de España
- Margaret Tudor, princess of England * 28.11.1489 James IV, King of Scotland Archibald Douglas, 6th earl of Angus Henry Stewart, lord Methven
- Henry VIII, King of England and Ireland * 28.06.1491 Catalina de Aragón, infanta de España Anne Boleyn, marchioness of Pembroke Jane Seymour Anna von Kleve Catherine Howard Catherine Parr
- Elisabeth Tudor, princess of England * 02.07.1492
- Mary Tudor, princess of England * 18.03.1496 Louis XII, roi de France Charles Brandon, 1st duke of Suffolk
- Edmund Tudor, Duke of Somerset * 21.02.1499
- Edward Tudor, prince of England * c. 1500
- Catharine Tudor, princess of England * 02.02.1503
King Henry VII of England marries Elizabeth, daughter of Edward IV.
Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
England King Henry VII issued letters patent to John Cabot and his sons, authorizing them to discover of unknown lands.
Battle of Deptford Bridge - Forces under King Henry VII soundly defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.