John Lackland, king of England
Children from Marriage I:
Children from Marriage II:
- Henry III, king of England * 01.10.1207 Eleonor de Provence
- Richard of England, Earl of Cornwall * 05.01.1209 Isabella Marshall Sanche de Provence Beatrix von Heinsberg und von Falkenburg
- Joan, princess of England * 22.07.1210 Alexander II, king of Scotland
- Isabella, princess of England * 1214 Friedrich II von Hohenstaufen, Kaiser des Heiligen Römischen Reiches, Re di Sicilia
- Eleanor, princess of England * 1215 William Marshal, 2nd earl of Pembroke Simon de Montfort, 6th earl of Leicester
John of England expels Canterbury monks for supporting Archbishop of Canterbury Stephen Langton.
Battle of Bouvines: In France, Philip II of France defeats John of England.
King John of England makes an oath to the Pope as a crusader to gain the support of Innocent III.
King John of England puts his seal to the Magna Carta.
King John lost his crown jewels in The Wash, probably near Fosdyke, perhaps near Sutton Bridge
King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.